It has finally been released.
The Chapter 12, “Nerds Never Die“, is the epic conclusion to the preposterous adventures of Nigel, Mike, Johnny and Francis.
Join the nerdiest team of heroes and ally with with Esmeralda, Rose, Viola and Marcus Fatum. Attack Solomon Steel’s city, Steelingrad and reach for his private quarters to finally settle the war.
Will our heroes be victorious? Do really #NerdsNeverDie?
This update features:
* The storyline conclusion!
* Level Cap increased to 70!
* Level 7 Gear fully available
* New Artifacts and new Powers
* A total of 107 secrets!
* Clowns, elevators and Cthulhu.
* THE FREAKING END OF THE STORY!!!
Warming up for the next big update! 🍝
Since we want to deliver the best ending for the great Doom & Destiny Advanced, we are taking some more time to improve the gameplay and sprinkle some Parmigiano on the last story chapter!
If you want some spoilers from the upcoming big finale or you just want to beat the crap out of Benjamin Ficus so that he can finish the next update sooner, come fight us at #Gamescom, 17.-21.08.2016 Cologne, Germany, Earth, MilkWay.
Hall: 10.1, Stand-No: D-013
It’s summer. The school is over.
Time to forget everything you learned playing some good old video games,
and this is the perfect moment as all our games are on SALE!
⚡ DOOM & DESTINY ADVANCED ⚡
⚡ DOOM & DESTINY ⚡
⚡ MINER WARFARE ⚡
The horrors of Demons Island await you, along with renewed graphics, a more balanced gameplay experience, secrets and a brand new level cap!
(PONTENURE, Italy) June 1, 2016 – You asked for it and we delivered. Doom & Destiny Advanced new update, named Spaghetti Update, will throw the wildest party in videogame’s history on the frightening Demons Island, an isle populated by the strangest creatures ever seen in the Heartbit Interactive’s saga. Along with the new story branch, the team wanted to improve the gameplay, removing the cursed status. Moreover, for your eyes sake, the graphics are in continuous renovation, with new icons, more detailed landscapes and a lot of new stuff that you will see in future updates!
The Story Update #3 is available NOW for the download and it’s FREE.
Doom & Destiny Advanced is available in Early Access on the following platforms: PC / Mac, Android, iOS, Windows Phone, Windows 8.
Check the complete list of fancy features added in this new demonic update:
- Take a trip to Demons Island, a dangerous isle full of challenges and freaks.
- Level cap raised to level 55.
- The Summoner has been fully rebalanced. We buffed his magic spells and summons, making him more powerful than ever!
- You can finally see enemies’ stats, level, type, weaknesses (reach Chapter 3 to unlock this new feature).
- Graphics update: the world of Doom & Destiny will improve his appearance with every new update!
- Removed the CURSED status. We added two new temporary and positive statuses obtainable by resting and praying (they provide exp and gold boost).
- Flying Spaghetti Monster statues can now be used by ANYONE and provide the Blessed status.
- The food cauldrons can now be used by ANYONE and provide the Well-rested status.
- 16 new costumes for a wide choice of customization.
- 17 new Arena battle postcards.
- Level up screen “under maintenance”. Right now, the screen shows how many times a stat has been selected and the gear you’re equipping. We plan to improve it even further in the next updates!
- Healing powers now heal negative statuses.
- Perk fix: Bag of Holding doesn’t give you Stuff anymore.
- Bard’s Soporific Serenade is now faster and cheaper.
- Shield on Other doesn’t counter Summoning spell anymore.
- Fixed the annoying Arena bug that counted “battle won as defender” as lost.
- Fixed some problems of the Summoner’s spells.
- General bug fix (as the [String not set] error).
Ladies and gentlemen,
next week, the new UPDATE will be online!
The Spaghetti Update will add a new chapter to the story, more secrets, more costumes, more gameplay features, tons of fixes and new misspellings!
This time is for real, the update is COMING! Brace yourselves!
+16 new COSTUMES
A whole new story chapter!
To do things right, you need time or the Dragonball’s Hyperbolic Time Chamber
We really hope you’re appreciating what we are doing because we plan to keep doing it for a long time <3
In the next update we plan to:
* add a Battle Window to show enemy’s Stats and Weakness. This will give even more depth to the battle system; * graphic upgrade! We are working to make the game more beautiful
* and don’t worry, the story update is coming too!
#NerdsNeverDie, they get upgraded!
SUMMONER aficionados, MAC and LINUX geeks,
the ROTINI UPDATE is NOW LIVE!!!
– Added the MAC and LINUX version
– Level Cap is now 45
– Added the Summoner Class, unleash colorfull summons on the battlefield and boost them with unique special powers!
– Added 2 new secrets!
– Added a bunch of weird kids around the world
– New costumes in the Arena gift shop
– All towns have been updated after the story events of the Story Update #2
– Added (and hopefully fixed) the Side Quest #12
– Graphic improvements, with a focus on forests, water and natural rocks
– Added a Summoner Cosplay
– Added a new Warrior Cosplay
– Added a new Artifact
– New dialogue lines in the Arena to introduce the new Perks system
– Added an informative crowd in the Arena that shows up the more you play
– Fixed a dialogue spam in the arena if your rank was 30
– Spell fix
Doom & Destiny Advanced STORY UPDATE #2 IS NOW LIVE!
Launch the game, download the new content and PLAY!
This update adds a new thrilling part of the storyline and new game mechanics across the vast Desert of the Sand of Time.
Hope you’ll like it! We are already working on the next update!
Dudes and Dudettes,
the Story Update #2 is coming VERY soon! Like, NEXT WEEK 😀
We hoped to release it sooner, but the Holidays left us fat and lazy and Benjamin, our game master, catched a flu… Two times!
But never the less, the update is almost ready! Give us time to give the finishing touches!