Based in Pontenure, Italy
August 2011 Xbox Live - December 2012 Windows Phone - Summer 2013 Android - March 18th 2015 Steam
|USD||$2.99 - 9.99|
|EUR||€2.99 - 9.99|
|GBP||£2.29 - 6.99|
Doom and Destiny is a turn-based IRPG (Italian Role Playing Game) where you take control of a party of four everyday friends. Four nerds, passionate about fancy boardgames, will be thrown in the ultimate fantasy universe! During your magic trip you will face epic battles against every kind of monster, you will explore tons of dungeons and you will save beautiful princesses, obviously. Doom and Destiny is also filled with humor, metagame elements and pop culture references, like the guest star presence of our favourite Italian plumber. Welcome to Do.andDe., welcome to the Flying-spaghetti fantasy adventure!
Doom and Destiny came out as a parody of four friends of ours. Years ago, Francesco Ficarelli was playing RPG Maker and decided to create a little demo version for his fellow friends, but they had a strong request: they would have played the game only if they were the main characters themselves. Francesco granted their wish and portraited them as a team of four unlikely heroes. What goes around comes around and the group of friends finally convinced Francesco, using the “good manners”, to complete his project. It was precisely the protagonists of Doom and Destiny to bring together Francesco Ficarelli and Matteo Nicolotti. The sparkle burst almost immidiately between them and then they united their forces to create Doom and Destiny, as we know it today.
- 20 hours of main story quests and 20 hours of extras, adventures, side-quests.
- 100 levels of experience and nerdy customization.
- JRPG-like turn-based combat.
- More than 200 special powers and spells.
- More than 300 enemies.
- More than 500 items, like potions, weapons, shirts, and armors.
- More than 700 locations.
- More than 10,000 lines of crazy dialogue.
- No In-App purchases.
- Share save files between mobile and Steam versions and continue your adventure everywhere, everytime.
- 44 Steam Achievements.
- 7 Steam Cards.
- 5 Steam Backgrounds.
- 5 Steam Emoticons.
- The one and only Epic Flying Spaghetti Monster.
Doom and Destiny - What is Doom and Destiny? YouTube
Doom and Destiny - Gameplay Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Winner" Indie Games Summer Uprising, 2011
- "Finalist in the category: Games and Entertainment" Smau Mob App Awards Milano, 25 October, 2013
- "Finalist in the category: Indie Games" Premio Drago D'Oro, 2013
- "A funny parody with a solid game backing it"
- Shaun Musgrave, Touch Arcade
- "It's an absolute classic"
- Ewan Spence, All About Windows Phone
- "A gift to RPG fans and anti-fans alike."
- Jillian Werner, Gamezebo
Doom and Destiny - Series Development Status
Follow the development of Doom and Destiny Advanced at trello.com.
About Heartbit Interactive
HeartBit Interactive is an Italian indie game studio headquartered near Piacenza, Italy. It was founded in 2011 by Matteo Nicolotti and Francesco Ficarelli, two nerds who share the same passion for developing video games. Soon after the company’s inception, they started creating and programming their first project, Doom and Destiny, which was first released on Xbox 360. It boomed soon after it was published on every major mobile App Store. Driven by the success of this first acclaimed title, HeartBit developed three more games: Miner Warfare, Spyleaks and DKBL. In 2015 the team launched the second installment in the Doom and Destiny franchise, Doom and Destiny Advanced.
More information on Heartbit Interactive, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Doom and Destiny Credits
CEO, Lead Programmer
Administrator, Game Designer